The 15-Series lineup of Blu-Jet liquid fertilizer applicators allows you to increase yields and reduce inputs without breaking the bank! These applicators feature a wide range of toolbar widths and tank capacities to fit different operation sizes and many accessories that allow you to customize to your needs. Whether just entering the liquid sidedress market or upgrading your operation to more capacity, there's a 15-Series liquid fertilizer applicator to fit your needs.
- Models 4615, 4015 and 3015 feature tank capacities of 1775, 1400 and 1025 gallons.
- Models 4615 and 4015 feature a cone bottom tank design which centers the weight over the axle for increased stability while enhancing cleanout.
- Model 3015 features an elliptical tank for a low-profile design and is mounted perpendicular to the hitch for added stability.
- Models 4615 and 4015 feature 3" and model 3015 features 2" bottom-fill tank plumbing for easy access and quick filling.
- Tank volume indicator with ball float permits easy checking of the fill level from the tractor cab.
- Conviently located 9-gallon clean water wash tank and storage box combination for quick and easy access.
- Model 4615 features toolbar widths from 62.5' to 37.5' on 30", 20", 18" or 15" spacing depending on size.
- Model 4015 features toolbar widths from 57.5' to 27.5' on 30", 22", 20", 18" or 15" spacing depending on size.
- Model 3015 features toolbar widths from 42.5' to 27.5' on 30", 22" or 20" spacing depending on size.
- Dual-width application for added versatility available on 62.5', 57.5', 42.5' and 37.5' models on 30" spacing.
- 7"x7" tubing on the toolbar provides added strength and wing flex ±7° to follow ground contours.
- 37.5' and larger toolbars feature gull-wing tilt for crop clearance while turning on end rows.
- Pin-adjust gauge wheels on the toolbar wings permit quick and easy height adjustment.
- Short-coupled hitch to axle measurement permits a tighter turning radius and reduces run-down on end rows.
- Gooseneck hitch design increases in-row stability and adds down pressure to the coulters for penetrating tougher soils.
- CAT 4 single tang and clevis tractor hitches are included.
- 30" axle clearance allows the operator to apply in taller crops.
- Transport chain, lower light bar and safety jack permit safer road transport and storage.
- Rigid axle features 120" tread width, 10-bolt hubs on models 4615 and 4015 and 8-bolt hubs on model 3015.
- Model 4615 is standard with 380/90x46 single radial tires.
- Model 4015 is standard with 320/90x46 single radial tires.
- Model 3015 is standard with 320/85x38 single radial tires.
- Positive contact ground-drive pump system with a 155/80 R12 tire for dependable operation.
- The NGP-7055 single piston pump provides 34.2 gallons-per-minute of maximum flow on 52.5' to 27.5' toolbars.
- The NGP-9055 double piston pump provides 68.4 gallons-per-minute of maximum flow on 62.5' to 57.5' toolbars.
- Full-length 3/4" manifold plumbing and standard 1-section control.
- Optional 3- and 5-section plumbing is available with centrifugal hydraulic pump option.
- The Super 1200 coulter system features 4-bolt hubs and 20" smooth blades to slice through residue and create a slot for the fertilizer.
- Features 1,200 lbs. of down pressure and 30° swivel to follow ground contours.
- Standard JetStream liquid injection system features high-pressure nozzles which direct the fertilizer stream into the slot created by the coulter.
- Injection knife option is available.
- On 52.5' to 27.5' toolbars, a double piston NGP-9055 positive contact ground drive pump is available and features 68.4 gallons per minute of maximum flow.
- Ace 205 centrifigually driven hydraulic pump is available for 1-, 3- or 5-section plumbing.
- Requires the Raven 450 or ISOBUS rate control option.
Narrow Transport Package
- Narrow transport package reduces the transport width for easier movement from field to field.
- Reduces the overall transport width on models 4615 and 4015 from 16' 8" to 13' 4", depending on toolbar width.
- Reduces the overall transport width on model 3015 from 13' 4" to 13' 1", depending on toolbar width.