The pull-type LandRunner II anhydrous ammonia fertilizer applicator features an economical and durable design that enhances value and reduces the cost of ownership. That's why the LandRunner has developed the reputation as a reliable nutrient applicator that won't break the bank. Toolbar widths are available from 42.5' to 27.5' with row spacings of 30", 22" or 20", depending on size.
- Toolbar widths available in 42.5', 41.25', 40.5', 37.5', 33.33', 32.5', 32', 31.25', 30' and 27.5' on 30", 22" or 20" spacing, depending on the number of rows.
- Value-enhancing 4"x6" mainframe for trouble-free operation.
- 38" of toolbar rank increases residue flow for greater performance.
- Wing flex from 16° up and 11° down on the primary wing to follow ground contours.
- Standard dual 12.5L-15 F-range tires on the main frame:
- Optional walking tandem 11L-15 tires in-lieu of dual 12.5L-15 tires.
- Single 11L-15 hydraulically controlled gauge wheels and tires on the wings
- Optional walking tandem 11L-15 tires in-lieu of single 11L-15 tires.
- Included water tank and storage compartment combination for quick access to clean water and operator's manual.
- Transport chain, lighting kit and storage jack for safer transport and parking.
- The lead Super 1200 coulters feature 4-bolt hubs and 20" fluted blades to clear a path for the shank and slice through residue:
- Coulters feature 1,200 lbs. of downforce and 30° of swivel.
- 1 1/4" edgebent shanks feature SCS (spring cushion shank) twin-spring mounts for reliable and consistent working depth.
- Standard 3/4" wide mole knives feature a 3/8" tube for applying anhydrous ammonia.
- Other knives optional.
- Trailing DiscCover sealers feature two notched blades that are angled to fill and seal the slot which prevents fertilizer loss.
- Disc sealer arms operate independently from each other for continuous soil contact.
- 17" of overall travel and 9" of vertical travel from working depth allows the sealers to climb over obstacles.
- Flat-face, zero-maintenance hub with a 6-bolt design and sealed bearings.
- Optional down pressure springs can be added for tough soils.
Plumbing & Cooler
- 1-section plumbing with John Blue Impellicone and Raven shutoff valve.
- Optional 2-section plumbing with John Blue Impellicones or Continental A360 manifolds.
- Raven ISOBUS rate controller allows the operator to utilize the virtual terminal monitor in the tractor cab.
- 50 gallon per minute Raven Vortex cooler with 1.5" single fast valve.
Nurse Tank Connection
- Tool-free adjustable rear nurse tank hitch features a telescoping design for easy nurse tank hookup:
- This unique design allows the operator to telescope the tongue in so when the operator pulls away it automatically locks. No need to back the applicator up to lock the hitch and then pull away.
- Single SuperShooter III nurse tank connection with 1.25" plumbing features a splash guard and quick disconnect for safe and easy operation.
- Walking tandem 11L-15 tires on the mainframe in-lieu of the single 12.5L-15 tires.
- Oscillating dual 11L-15 tires on the mainframe in-lieu of the single 12.5L-15 tires.
- Single 25x7.50 pin-adjust gauge wheels and tires in-lieu of the standard hydraulic gauge wheels:
- Available on 11- and 13-row models with 30" spacing.
- Single 12.5L-15 F-range single gauge wheels and tires in-lieu of the 11L-15 tires.
- Available on 11-, 13-, 15- and 17-row models with 30" spacing.
- Walking tandem 11L-15 gauge wheels and tires in-lieu of the standard single 11L-15 tires.
- 2-section John Blue Impellicones for increased application consistency and reduced anhydrous ammonia waste:
- Also available are 1- or 2-section Continental A360 manifolds to meet individual grower preferences.
- Single Continental cooler with 46 gallon per minute application rate and 1.5" single fast valve:
- Dual 1.5" valves for precise control
- Both the single fast valve and dual valve option are available with a low-volume valve that reduces output to 30 gallons per minute.
|11 Row 30"||15 Row 30"|
|Approx. Weight||9,960 lbs||12,450 lbs|
|Approx. Tongue Weight||450 lbs||600 lbs|
|Hitch to Center of Axle (Tires)||13'7"||13'7"|
|Main Frame Gauge Wheel||Dual 11L-15 12-Ply Tires|
|Wing Gauge Wheel||Single 11L-15 Tires Hydraulic|
|Outer Wing Gauge Wheel||-|
|Hitch||CAT 3/CAT 4|
|Main Frame||4" x 6"|
|Main Frame Tubing Thickness||3/8"|
|Wing Tubing Thickness||1/2"|
|Primary Wing Flex||16° Up/11° Down|
|Secondary Wing Flex||-|
|Minimum HP Requirements*||220+ HP||300+ HP|
|*20 - 25 Recommended Horsepower Per Row|