Upgrade to a higher class of efficiency! The Legacy anhydrous ammonia fertilizer applicator allows you to cover more acres and more miles without the worry of down time. Featuring a toolbar that is available in 52.5' to 30' widths with 20" or 30" row spacing depending on model, the Legacy is a workhorse fertilizer applicator that features a profit-enhancing design packed full of features.
- Available in 52.5', 47.5', 40', 37.5', 32.5' and 30' working widths on 30" or 20" spacing, depending on model.
- Heavy-duty 6"x6" mainframe features a constant level design to maintain even depth and precise application over uneven terrain.
- 54" of toolbar rank provide superior residue flow
- Wing flex from 15° up and 9° down on the primary wing to follow ground contours.
- Single-point, manual-adjust depth control with turn buckle located at the tongue for quick and convenient adjustment.
- Standard dual 295/75 R22.5 oscillating truck tires on the main frame:
- Optional single 385/85 R34 R-1 new tractor tires or dual 385/65 R22.5 truck tires available on the main frame.
- Single 295/75 R22.5 truck tires on the wing gauge wheels.
- Included water tank and storage compartment combination for quick access to clean water and operator's manual.
- Transport chain, lighting kit and storage jack for safer transport and parking.
- The lead Super 1200 coulters feature 4-bolt hubs and 20" fluted blades to clear a path for the shank and slice through residue:
- Coulters feature 1,200 lbs. of downforce and 30° of swivel.
- 1 1/4" edgebent shanks feature SCS (spring cushion shank) twin-spring mounts for reliable and consistent working depth.
- Standard 3/4" wide mole knives feature a 3/8" tube for applying anhydrous ammonia.
- Other knives optional.
- Trailing DiscCover sealers feature two notched blades that are angled to fill and seal the slot which prevents fertilizer loss.
- Disc sealer arms operate independently from each other for continuous soil contact.
- 17" of overall travel and 9" of vertical travel from working depth allows the sealers to climb over obstacles.
- Flat-face, zero-maintenance hub with a 6-bolt design and sealed bearings.
- Optional down pressure springs can be added for tough soils.
Plumbing & Cooler
- 37.5' to 30' toolbar widths feature 1-section plumbing with John Blue Impellicone and Raven shutoff valves.
- 40' to 52.5' toolbar widths feature 2-section plumbing with John Blue Impellicones and Raven shutoff valves for precise fertilizer control.
- Ensures even distribution across the toolbar and reduces fertilizer loss during shutoff.
- Raven ISOBUS rate controller allows the operator to utilize the virtual terminal monitor in the tractor cab.
- 50 gallon per minute Raven Vortex cooler with 1.5" single fast valve.
Nurse Tank Connection
- Tool-free adjustable rear nurse tank hitch features a telescoping design for easy nurse tank hookup:
- This unique design allows the operator to telescope the tongue in so when the operator pulls away it automatically locks. No need to back the applicator up to lock the hitch and then pull away.
- Single SuperShooter III nurse tank connection with 1.25" plumbing features a splash guard and quick disconnect for safe and easy operation.
- Single 385/85 R34 R-1 tractor tires on the mainframe in-lieu of the truck tires.
- 385/65 R22.5 truck tires on the main frame in-lieu of the 295/75 R22.5 main frame wheels and tires.
- 385/65 R22.5 truck tires on the wing gauge wheels in-lieu of the 295/75 R22.5 wing gauge wheels and tires.
- 2-, 3-, 4- or 5-section John Blue Impellicones for increased application consistency and reduced anhydrous ammonia waste depending on toolbar width:
- Also available are 1-, 2-, 3-, 4- or 5-section Continental A360 manifolds to meet individual grower preferences.
- High-volume Raven Vortex cooler with PWM pump increases the application rate to up to 80 gallons per minute.
- Single Continental cooler with 46 gallon per minute application rate and 1.5" single fast valve:
- Dual Continental cooler option is available to make a dual-cooler distribution system.
- Dual 1.5" valves for precise control
- Both the single fast valve and dual valve option are available with a low-volume valve that reduces output to 30 gallons per minute.
Nurse Tank Connection Options
- Dual nurse tank hitch add-on kit adds two hitches to the standard center single hitch:
- This allows the operator to pull two nurse tanks in the field and one nurse tank with the center hitch during road transport.
- Double SuperShooter III nurse tank connection systems with 1.25" plumbing for tending multiple nurse tanks.