- The SubTiller II features a double 4"x6" frame constructed of 1/2" tubing for an economical design.
- The frame features 32" of under frame clearance to allow residue to flow appropriately.
- Frame widths are available to accommodate 3-, 5- or 7-shank sizes on 30" or 38" spacing.
- Rigid frame features a CAT 2 or 3 three-point hitch.
- Pin-adjust gauge wheels with 20.5x8-10 tires increase stability and permit depth adjustment.
- Standard transport lights ensure safer road travel.
Solve compaction without breaking the bank! The Blu-Jet SubTiller II deep-tillage ripper features shanks that shatter compaction up to 18" deep and all the way across a 30" row. The field-proven and economical design maximizes your return on investment. This tool solves deep compaction issues, improves soil structure, maximizes water absorption and decreases erosion because of the limited surface disturbance. Let this year-round conservation tool help increase yields on your farm.
- The SubTiller II is available with a shear-bolt trip mechanism that features 9,000 lbs. of shear pressure and can be used in lighter, rock-free soils.
- Shanks are 1 1/4" wide by 6" deep by 44" tall and are made of high-carbon steel for long-term use.
- Penetrate from 14" to 18" deep and fracture all the way across a 30" row with limited surface disturbance.
- Recommended horsepower requirements are 30-50 HP per shank, depending on soil type.
- Heat-treated and reversible vertical wear guard and 3" wide CADI (carbidic austempered ductile iron) fall point for longevity.
- Weld-on shank wear plates protect the shank from abrasive soils.
- 2" wide CADI summer point for reduced soil disturbance under the surface.
- Pull-type conversion kits hook to the SubTiller's 3-point hitch and feature a CAT 3 or CAT 4 hitch and single or dual tires depending on size.
- Available on 5- and 7-shank models.